Thursday, June 25, 2009

First Post

Hey

First post.. hmm, office is too mundane, nothing much to do yet, business is uber slow so I finally rustle up my senses and start up a blog (as everyone is to in it anyway... why fight fate?)


What to write on a first post? my wonderful evening? or my throat constantly bugging me due to the soda I had last night? or the ironic string of funnies that happened to me on the way to work and mall (the trains and me both had our shares of bad lucks yesterday). Hmm... or what about MJ, who just passed away hours after Farah did?

Days just come and go.. Lately I've been filling them with useless worrying, anxieties, pressures and stuff that i unintentionally dump them to people I care most. Lucky for me they don't give up on me.. yet >:) (heck that's why I love them :* )

Right now, pretty much missin my baby and my cousin.. constantly thinking of ways to make more money, to get my lean mean beach body machine (of which my throat was strained from the constant grunts), and everything else, but its all everyday stuff.

Nothing to write on my first post, so better make the opportunity to just pour everything out. :p

P.S. Baby goes online in 30 minutes :lovesigh:

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting your new blog! Yeah, the first post is always the toughest, at least that was my experience too. But eventually you'll start to get the hang of it. ;) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!

    haven't been posting lately, but i'll get the hang of it hehe

    ReplyDelete