Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Year After the Last...

It's been a year after my last post, and as I read it, I can feel the hopefulness of overcoming a blow and the promises of the new one (naku kung alam ko lang)

Sadly, that wasn't the case.

You see, after that relationship, I had three more..

The first one after that post, I dated for four months.. My outcome? Describe a grape juiced to pulp. That's how I was after him... And oh yeah, he cheated on me and blamed me for it.

After two months... came the second one (ganda ko teh!). Sexy bod, ok ok face (di naman ako choosy, pero juicy ako).. but very temperamental! He resorted to hitting me to releae his "tensions" and blaming me for little things to release his steam. Cause of steam? Di siya pinansin ng "kinyeme" at "kinembot" niya sa gym. (READ: FLIRT)

After again another two months... and a resolution to stay single for a while.. came the last one. We dated... for a week.. YEP! A WEEK! After reassuring me of everything, he suddenly decided that he loved his ex, wasn't ready for a relationship yada yada, lets be friends thing. Okay na sana ang friends, kaso pinafall mo ako sa promises mo eh..

So now, I'm off the dating scene. I'm still firm about keeping my pants on only for my partners (di kaya matuyuan ako nito?) But then, I'm keeping myself off the market not because im bitter (ocampo?) kasi I felt that I needed to value myself more, love myself more.. and take this opportunity to learn from that year, and possibly return with a fully repaired heart. Pangit din naman yung masabihan kang malandi at drop dead agad sa gwapo eh.

So now, my new dramatic motto is...

Single is the new SEXY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment