Saturday, October 6, 2012

"First" Post.. Kalurkey!

Because I said no more dramas.

I digress (LOL)

Now I don't have a thing to write!

How's the weather?

Kidding.

Anyway, ever wonder why straight guys love to say gay stuff like "chaka", "chorva", "chennes" and the most used of it all..

"Kalurkey"

Kalurkey! Joke. Seriously, don't they know the repurcussions of that?!

Well, repurcussions from me at least.

Like one time i just finished a class with my friends. I was returning the mike belt that i borrowed to the manager and he was discussing something with my friend when in midsentence he said..

"Kalurkey cya..."

.... Seriously, i wanted to do something that wouldve earned me a punch right in the kisser, on top of the fact that i will lose my job lol.

Can you blame me?! Crush ko siya! He's soo mabait eh..

Lol nice weekend na nga lang. I shall ponder on this over the weekend

Cheers! Xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment